Missouri to End All Federal Pandemic-Related Unemployment Benefits
Good afternoon Cape Chamber members,
In case you missed it, Governor Parson announced yesterday Missouri will end participation in all federal pandemic-related unemployment benefits effective Saturday, June 12 at 11:59 p.m.
The termination announced applies to the following programs:
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance;
- Emergency Unemployment Relief for Government Entities and Nonprofit Organizations;
- Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation;
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation;
- 100 Percent Reimbursement of Short-Time Compensation Benefit Costs Paid Under State Law; and
- Mixed Earner Unemployment Compensation.
Please find the full release here.
We know finding employees has been especially challenging lately. While this isn't the single solution to the problem, we certainly hope it helps. Please know our team continues to work hard having conversations with legislators, local businesses, and community stakeholders across the state to bring an end to this challenge.
Marketing & Communications Specialist, Cape Chamber
Office: 573.335.3312 | Cell: 636.696.6501
CapeChamber.com | CapeIsHome.com